We meet at Freshwater Memorial Hall.
The aims of the group are:
1. To encourage interest in our local heritage by creating an easily accessible archive open to all.
2. To keep alive the names of those who built our villages and to record where they worked, rested and played.
3. To collect, preserve and index original source material such as photographs, documents and recordings.
4. To communicate with members and the general public via regular bulletins using both paper and electronic methods.
5. To promote continuous interest and enthusiasm by educational means… (including, but not limited to, displays, walking tours, audio and/or film events, visits to schools/organisations).
6. To promote and encourage the training of members to ensure the above aims are achieved in a correct and professional fashion.